Hi! Welcome to Wife of Grace!! I'm Nina, the creator and founder of Wife of grace and I thought I'd use this time to introduce myself before I go too far!
I am a child of God, first and foremost, saved by the blood of Jesus; by faith through grace!!! After that, my titles are wife, mom, friend, entrepreneur. I recently left a large health and wellness company because God placed a dream on my heart to help other women who are fighting for their marriages. He has led me to this place where I recognized that I could not be the only woman in the world who has struggled through marriage thinking it would be easier than it actually is. Marriage is hard, isn't it? We put so much emphasis on our wedding day and we forget how tough things will be after that. You see, when God brings together 2 God - fearing individuals, He is creating a cord of 3 strands (Ecclesiastes 4:12) and the devil HATES that. Satan hates when we come together in a union before God because that makes us stronger - through faith and grace. And unfortunately, from that moment Satan goes on a mission to attack your marriage & we need to be prepared and ready for this.
If you're newly married, or in the process of planning your big day, don't let that scare you! That is exactly why Wife of Grace was started. To help you, pray over you, guide you, give you advice, and give you scriptural references to turn to for your marriage! God never meant for us to do life alone:
"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17
Sister, you are here because iron sharpens iron. God meant for us to be in community with one another; to pray together; to lift one another up; to point each other toward Jesus; to carry our burdens TOGETHER! Whether your married, in a committed relationship, on the brink of divorce, or waiting for your other half to find you, I'm here for you. I pray as Wife of Grace grows that we will get to know each other, that we will grow in grace, faith, and the strength of the Father. I pray that we choose to be wholly broken before a God that loves our mess, faults, flaws, and shortcomings. God loves you as you are right now. He loves your mess. He loves you in the struggle and he is FOR your marriage. God wants your marriage to succeed. But that comes with unwavering dependence on Him alone.
Please, take the time to follow me on instagram: @wifeofgrace or comment on this blog to let me know the topics you're struggling with in your marriage. My goal is to help you; use the comments to help me help you.
Comments
Post a Comment